Podlesnykh Maksim Yur'evich, Deputy director, Orenburg branch of “Gazprom energo” (26 Donguzskaya street, Orenburg, Russia), email@example.com
Borovskiy Aleksandr Sergeevich, Doctor of engineering sciences, associate professor, head of the sub-department of informatics and technical systems control, Orenburg State University (13 Pobedy avenue, Orenburg, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. Object of research are the electrical distribution network of objects of individual housing. The subject of research are the processes of monitoring, analysis and control of distribution (consumption) of electric energy in sector of private housing. The research goal is based on developing a model of functioning of the monitoring system of distribution of electric energy, as a process of interaction sets to offer a complex account of power.
Materials and methods. The study of the allocation of electricity metering in power grids as complex specific accounting is made on the basis of set theory, the analytic hierarchy process and expert knowledge of the subject area.
Results. Developed a basic model of a control system of distribution of electric energy on the basis of set theory. On the basis of the model – developed model of control system electrical power distribution using the theory of fuzzy sets and fuzzy matches. Specific examples of use of these models.
Insights. Description of the functioning of the monitoring system of distribution of electric energy in the form of interaction sets allows us to propose a complex structure for accounting and control of electricity, based on expert knowledge. The creation of the model is possible with different variants of application of the theory of sets. Obtained in the models the coefficients of the matching plurality of means of accounting and control of electricity and many electric grid elements to show the level of need of the presence of a records in each zone of the network, together defining the desired composition of the control system distribution.
set, fuzzy set, correspondence of sets, fuzzy correspondence, composition of correspondences, method of Saati hierarchies analysis
1. Ukaz Prezidenta RF ot 7 iyulya 2011 g. X 899 «Ob utverzhdenii prioritetnykh napravleniy razvitiya nauki, tekhnologiy i tekhniki v Rossiyskoy Federatsii i perechnya kriticheskikh tekhnologiy Rossiyskoy Federatsii». S izmeneniyami i dopolneniyami ot 16 dekabrya
2015 g. [The decree of the President of the Russian Federation from 7th of July 2011 X899 “On the approval of priority lines of scientific and technological development in the Russian Federation and a list of critical technologies of the Russian Federation. With amendments and supplements from 16th of December 2015]. Moscow, 2015.
2. Zhelezko Yu. S. Poteri elektroenergii. Reaktivnaya moshchnost'. Kachestvo elektroenergii: rukovodstvo dlya prakticheskikh raschetov [Loss of electricity. Reactive power. The quality of electricity: guidelines for practical calculations]. Moscow: ENAS, 2009,
3. Vorotnitskiy V. E. Energosberezhenie [Energy saving]. 2014, no. 3, 61–64 p.
4. Sapronov A. A. Energosberezhenie i vodopodgotovka [Energy saving and water preparation]. 2006, no. 4, pp. 47–49.
5. Konysheva L. K., Nazarov D. M. Osnovy teorii nechetkikh mnozhestv: ucheb. posobie [Fundamentals of the fuzzy sets theory: teaching aid]. Saint-Petersburg: Piter, 2011, 192 p.
6. Saati T. L. Tekhnicheskaya kibernetika [Engineering cybernetics]. 1979, no. 1, pp. 68–84.
7. Saati T. Prinyatie resheniy. Metod analiza ierarkhiy [Decision making. Method for analyzing hierarchies]. Transl. from English by R. G. Vachnadze. Moscow: Radio i svyaz', 1993, 278 p.
8. Melikhov A. N., Bershteyn L. S., Korovin S. Ya. Situatsionnye sovetuyushchie sistemy s nechetkoy logikoy [Situational consulting systems with fuzzy logic]. Moscow: Nauka. Gl. red. fiz.-mat.lit., 1990, 272 p.